KrasSU_logo.jpg

Krasnoyarsk State Medical University is a leading higher medical university in Siberia and the Far East. Krasnoyarsk State Medical University was founded in 1942 as the Krasnoyarsk Medical Institute by order of the Union Committee for Higher Education. Until 1958, the Krasnoyarsk Medical Institute had only a medical faculty, and in 1958 the pediatric faculty was opened. In 1978, the Faculty of Dentistry was opened, in 1992 - the Faculty of Nursing, and in 2006 - the Faculty of Pharmacy. During its history, Krasnoyarsk State Medical University has trained more than 40 thousand doctors, pediatricians, dentists, managers and organizers of public health practices. Over the past five years, Krasnoyarsk State Medical University has trained about 2,500 doctors.

Currently, the university has about 800 students in all faculties. Krasnoyarsk State Medical University is constantly developing. Over the past five years, Krasnoyarsk State Medical University has opened eight new departments: the Laboratory of Anthropology, the Institute of Nutrition, and the Interdepartmental Laboratory of Biochemical Research. The Russian-Japanese partnership is developing in the field of clinical and experimental neuroscience.

Krasnoyarsk State Medical University has implemented new interesting joint projects at the international level with other universities in Krasnoyarsk, Russia, Japan, France, Italy, Germany and other countries. The university has programs of higher education "Health Care Organization", "Quality Control of medical care", "Fundamentals of lean manufacturing in health care management", "Quality and safety management of medical services". Today, Krasnoyarsk State Medical University has 61 departments and more than 700 professors and teachers.